Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ode to Early Risers

So today I had to get up early so I could ride with Art because I had to take my car in to get fixed (no not from the other day, from before I even got it) Still no call by the way from the lady in the other car. Yes! I hate having to get up so early in the morning-I'm still tired. In light of that, here is my Ode to Early Risers (this is for you Bob and Donna)

To rise early in the morning and wake before the sun
Is the goal each night and it sounds like so much fun
To read the paper, drink my coffee, and enjoy just spending my time
resting and thinking with nothing to do , a moment that is only mine.
Then off for the day, lets start with a walk, to get ourselves into the mood
To talk to the people we'll meet as we go, oh quick lets grab fruit for food
We'll always be skinny and healthy, of course and smile every day
Because we rise early, we have time for ourselves we see life in a better way!

Because I don't get up early it means that I will always be just a little grumpy for a while in the mornings, but I always wish I were that person that got up early to sit on the porch and read the paper, how nice. Especially in this weather!

Today, thats not me yet, and I am still tired and it is almost time to go home. My car isn't even fixed yet, I'm blaming it on me having to get up early. What a day!

No comments: