Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another Funny Baloo Story!

For those of you who know my dogs, you know that Baloo is the most sensitive kind, and caring dog in the entire world. I have to laugh at him sometimes though, because I don't know if he quite gets life sometimes. Our other Dog Stella, is a little B$%#& and Baloo is so nice, he usually gives in and lets her have whatever she wants. So last night we gave them each a bone. This is a common occurance, but I finally got it on camera! So Baloo will walk around the house for a few minutes whining with this bone in his mouth (rather than just eating it, he really likes to try and hide it and save it for later). The problem is, he is a horrible hider. The bone always ends up in the corner somewhere, where the walls come together, or the couch cusions meet, but either way, it is always visible. He thinks he has done a good job though and will walk away and look back like he is so proud. A few minutes later, Stella will steal the bone. But here is a picture of where Baloo hid the bone last night. He at least attempted to pull a blanket to cover it a little, but it cracks me up. He would never be the one I would call in to hide my hidden treasure!

No comments: