Thursday, March 19, 2009

Days of Awesome!


Last night Art and I ran into Walmart to grab a couple of things. There always is a certain class of people in Walmart later at night, and last night-I totally fit in. We were walking though the store, when all of the sudden I got hot. REALLY HOT, and felt like I was going to faint, so I told Art, we had to go. He ends up waiting in the line which is always 20 minutes long, and I made my way to the front to sit on this metal bench. I was already looking lovely in my sweatsuit, which I quickly took of the top and rolled up the sleeves of my t-shirt. My ponytail ended up on the side of my head, because I had leaned back against the wall. I was sitting, half dressed now, threatening to take off all of my clothes (which only my husband would enjoy) breathing hard and grunting I am sure, and fanning myself with my hand. I felt certain if I could just take of my shoes and socks and lay on the cold concrete I may make it (I didn't though I promise-ohh gross!) I looked like a regular shopper and people just smiled at me as they walked by. Seriously is that the class of person that I have become? It took me going outside with my minimal amount of clothing on, to finally regulate my temperature. 30 minutes later I found myself laughing at how hideous I really looked. A moment to be proud of! Art-Thanks for being supportive, I sure love ya!

2 comments:

Blackham said...

That is so hilarious!! No really I am so sorry. It is amazing what prgnancy can do to ya huh? Love ya anyway.

Lonni said...

I'm laughing so hard over the visual. Just wait there are many more things to come besides hot flashes..hee hee.