Friday, March 13, 2009

Today!

So Today, so far, I am feeling pretty good. (Knock on wood) and had to share the following. (First thanks for the "honest" comments on the last post you guys! Love ya!)

I just had a really good 45 minute conversation with my sister on the phone where I laughed so hard, the entire forty five minutes, that my stomach hurts, I have two new laugh lines I am certain, and am no longer wearing any makeup on my eyes-Thank you tears of laughter. People were walking by my office, staring strangely at me (Yes 45 minutes on my cell phone at work-nope I'm not busy!)

Also the weather outside is fantastic and I am really looking forward to putting on my running shoes and going for jog! Nothing makes you feel better and more relaxed as you head into the weekend.

I am also looking forward to my date tonight with my Hubby! Oh la la!!!!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

nothing like a good phone call and some sunshine to make you feel a little better! I'm SO excited for you.

Katie said...

Make sure you choose what to do for date night. Last night Joey decided, we went to a concealed weapons class. So romantic.

Lonni said...

I just love you. You make me laugh. Also I know what you are saying about pregnancy. I will be honest the thought of being pregnant again makes my stomach churn.