Monday, March 2, 2009

Trina Tagged Me.

So Trina tagged me from her blog. (and yes I will play along)
The Favorite 8's Tag....
Here's what you do -1-Post rules to your blog
2- Answer the six "8" items
3- Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows (my choices are new on tv now): (I love my DVR, so I have lots of shows to share)
1- Biggest Loser
2- Greys Anatomy
3- Brothers and Sisters
4- Private Practice
5- Lipstick Jungle (hope it comes back soon)
6- Intervention
7- Friday Night Lights
8- The Closer

8 things I did yesterday:
1- Laundry
2- Went for a Jog (beautiful weather)
3- Washed my car (just in time for it to rain)
4- Went to Target
5- Went to World Market
6- Helped hang a door
7- Watched some TV
8- Jumped on to make sure my students were still working in their online class

8 things to look forward to:
1- Being a Mother
2- Summer Time
3- Family Trip to Millsite
4- Seeing my sisters this week (and Miles)
5- Going with Art on a fun romantic vacation (even it if is just overnight)
6- Night with friends watching UFC
7- Golfing at least once this summer
8- Hopefully a new fun trip with good news to Vegas.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1- Art's Restaurant (seriously he is the best cook ever)
2-Maria's Grill (have to support the fam)
3- Bar-D-Nay (the food is good, but the drinks are exceptional)
4- Big Judds
5- TPC in Scottsdale
6- Olive Garden
7- MiMi's
8- El Habener

8 things on my wish list:
1- Health for me and my family
2- Good outcomes of the two surgeries this week
3- A cure for Arthritis (I know I still hope-always on the list)
4- Many warm nights on the patio with Art for many years to come
5- Healthy Children
6- To help at least one kid that I am working with
7- Just one time to win our volleyball tournament
8- Amber to be successful on Friday

8 People I tag:
1- Tacey
2- Tiffany
3- Lonni
4- Sarah
5- Mari
6- Crystal
7- Breann
8- Ashley

No comments: