Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pics, frumpiness, and Lies!

So I want to start by saying that I hate Liars. I was trying to reserve our campsites for our annual family trip to Millsite. I called on Tuesday and they said, they don't open for those dates until Thursday at 7:00 AM. So this morning I call right at 7, I am on hold for 25 mintues, and then they tell me the sites were already booked, but not that day, they don't know when. Ugh... I am so mad. I am calling the place directly and will try to get things figured out.

Next I went shopping yesterday to try and find me some clothes to wear to work. I am at that stage where I just feel frumpy. I can't wear my old clothes, cause the pants are too tight and the shirts ride up, and the maternity clothes sag everywhere, and I tried on a bunch of clothes that would probably be cute, but I couldn't find a single thing that I liked. Seriously, luckily Michele is coming over tonight to help make me over. Love ya sis!

So after all of that anger, now I am just going to put up some cute pics that I hadn't put on here yet, and I just realized. So enjoy!
Miles Laughing
Moo Dancing
Miles in the Morning
Family Dinner/Get together

No comments: