Monday, June 22, 2009

Beautiful Baby Girl!

Look at how beautiful our baby girl is! She is growing every day. She is healthy and right on her weight target, currently 2 lbs and 2 ounces. Again they were laughing at how busy she is. Even though she looks so peaceful here, she really was very busy. Look at her cute hand up by her face, making sure we know that she is posing for this one and letting us "have the picture". We have known for a while, but wanted to get more information that our little girl is going to have a cleft lip. We did find out today (thanks to her finally letting us get a picture). That it is very minor-as you can see. It is just on the left side, and doesn't got all the way up to her nose. She will have surgery not long after she is here, which we are very nervous about, but are becomming very knowledgable about the whole process. I am also starting another blog, just dedicated to that so parents who are searching, can get some insight into the thoughts and feelings that I had as well as the whole process, which I have found difficult to find out there. I will link to it on the side if anyone is interested. Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive and loving. We are so proud of her. Isn't she striking!! Love you little wiggle worm!

3 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

She is a beauty! I'm amazed that you can see anything in the picture, I can't see anything...that's good! I'm glad to hear that it's minor. You're going to be such a good mom.

Blackham said...

WOW MeriAnn she is beautiful. I can't believe those 3D ultrasounds. They are amazing.

tiffany said...

you will be such a sweet mom! I can't wait to meet the little princess. I love the picture of her.