Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lullaby's

So I don't sing well and I know it, but I really want to sing to my little one so I have been learning as many lullaby's as I can. My personal favorite so far (and I know this CD works, because it put Miles to sleep two times, it was crazy as soon as we turned it on, he stopped crying and went to sleep). But I also love Jewel's voice which helps.


I also have found some other fun music sites. You can get just about anything in Lullaby form. It is crazy what they can do. Check out these sites:

http://www.hushabyebabymusic.com/web/page.asp?pgs=product&catid=49&id=1399

http://www.rockabyebabymusic.com/ecom2/index.php/music

http://www.punkrockbaby.com/index.html

Also I tried the Costco Lullaby CD, I would probably pass, I really like the instrumental one for here in my office, but the others weren't that great. I do like the Baby Mozart music and I hear it works wonders, and I also bought some very pretty classical stuff. She enjoys music, it calms here down when she gets a little wild! Just thought I would share for any of you who are looking or interested. Also if you have any ideas for me, please let me know!

2 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

Radiohead has an awesome lullaby CD too. I don't have it so I'm not sure exactly what it's called, but Randi has it and both of her girls just ate it up as babies. It always calmed them down. In my vast experience (dripping with sarcasm) whatever you listen to while they're in the womb they recognize and it can sooth them. Good luck!

ToRi and cReW said...

Brogan LOVES Colbie Callait and Norah Jones. Best for long car rides cause then we enjoy it too.