Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

I just wanted to take the time to say Happy Fathers day to all of the wonderful fathers in my life. I won't be able to post again this weekend, so I wanted to make sure that I did it now.

Art! I am so lucky to have you in my life and to have you be the father to my children. You are already great with Tori and I know you will be fantastic with Grace. I love you very much!
Dado-I don't know what I would do without you. I always know you are there for me no matter what. You make me laugh, and are a great example to me. Remember-you taught me to fly!!

Bob-I couldn't be more lucky than to have you as a father in law. I feel very blessed to know I can count on you! Happy Fathers Day to all of the fathers out there. I hope you weekend is great, and maybe we will finally see some sunshine (although the weather man, says no)

No comments: