Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Art!

Today is Art's 31st birthday! Happy Birthday! We had a great weekend up in Boise where we celebrated his birthday and tonight we are going to eat at the Pie downtown. (yes I volunteered to cook whatever he wanted, but as you can see, my cooking isn't that awesome as we are going out to eat!) It's okay though, because he can cook well enough for both of us! Hope you enjoy your new smoker!
Tori and I made and decorated a cake.
We hung out with the Nephews. Uncle Art with baby Art!
Jackson Riding his trike!
We played Corn Hole. Marissa is MVP. It was so fun!And Baby Art played with his cousin for a while. It was so cute. I would say where's Grace and he would rub my belly!
Art I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and I hope you have a great day today. I love you and am so lucky to have you in my life. Don't know what I would do without you! Here is to many more birthdays to come!
I love you!

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

I'm sure your cooking is spectacular! Happy Birthday to your hubby, I'm glad you had fun!