Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pregnant Women Can Blog About Food!

So I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you that I made my husband drive with me in the rain to a Harmons store (not that near by our home) just so I could get myself chunck of the best cheese in the entire world. I highly recommend you try it. It is available at Harmons or you can find it online. http://products.peapod.com/158477.html It is Boars Head Horseradish Cheddar Cheese. Umm it is so Good! I can't wait for him to grill me up a burger and put a slice of that on top! Thanks Art!

2 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

Even though I don't like horseradish, a burger with a nice chunk of cheese sounds fabulous! Enjoy all the food you can handle!

Blackham said...

It is funny how you just have to have certain things right now when your prego!!!!How FUNNY