Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Birthday Weekend!

So this was a very busy weekend. My Birthday was on Friday and Art had a big barbeque party planned for me. We ate Tri-tip sandwiches and ice cream cake. It doesn't get better than that. Thanks everyone who came or called. I really appreciate it.

It is a good thing I had kids to help me blow out all of the candles, because those who know me, know that I suck at it!

Tacey and Dust!

Amber and Kyle-Seriously??? Elessa and Mike were there too, but I can't get the picture to post!Taylor and Miah were cheerleading. It was cute. Camden was flexing and I tried to get a picture, but my camera sucks.
Notice that the quality of the images change. I got a new camera--Yeah!!!

On Saturday it was my baby shower. I will share a few pictures here, but there were so many great ones. I cry easily (even before I was pregnant) but this time I waited until half of the people were gone, but I realized how many great people I have in my life that love and support me and Grace. We are so blessed. Thank you everyone for always being there for me!

2 comments:

Tacey said...

Thank you so much for inviting Dustin and I to everything you do. I actually feel like part of your family most of the time. You and Art are truely going to be the greatest parents. You know that we are always here for you.

Phil and Tessa said...

Looks like you had a great birthday and shower! Happy 27th! For some reason I always remember that Nathan Britton's birthday was on the 15th and yours on the 29th. Random! You look great! P.S. Don't hate me for the comments I left on your facebook yankee photos :-)