Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crazy Baloon!

So I am pretty sure that this baloon must be on crack! Art brought this home for my birthday in May, and it is still floating. We finally cut the string off, because it was getting in our way as it traveled around the house, but we just want to see how long it will last. I think it is on it's way down now, but it has seriously been a crazy baloon.
Also Grace has figured out this way of getting her foot or hand underneath my rib cage. It tickles so badly. I know most of you say you don't remember it tickling at all, but I swear that it does. She rubs it around in there, until I tell her to stop, and she usually does. She cracks me up!

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

Livi used to kick my ribs too! It definitely did not tickle though. There were several times where I thought for sure she broke one of my ribs. I'm glad you are having such a pleasant experience!