Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh so Loved

Grace is getting baptised this weekend. (at 5:30 AM-crazy-but it will be really cool) She comes from a long line of Episcopals on her dad's side. She is just oh so loved, everything she will be wearing is hand made. Like this blanket by my sister Elessa. And these cute shoes and bracelet. I think the dress turned out pretty well too. We have Art's Dad's baptism dress (which Art also wore, so it is over 50 years old, and fragile) that I tried to take pictures of Grace in, but she wouldn't cooperate. The detail of the dress is beautiful. She wanted her legs up to show off her diaper. She is such a Silly Lady!

2 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

That's awesome that Art's family still has the dress. Livi was blessed in the same dress that I was and I hope it stays around for a long time too. I'm sure it will be a beautiful baptism, I'm excited to hear about it! Are you guys going to raise her Episcopalian?

Lonni said...

She is going to look beautiful!!