Tuesday, April 13, 2010

7 Whole Months

Grace is Seven Months old today. I can't believe that it has already been that long. It feels like just yesterday, and yet my tinie tiny one is becomming quite a beautiful little lady.How lucky I am. Some cool things she is doing now:
Pulling up one knee, I think she is thinking about crawling.

Her smile lights up my day.

She laughs all the time, makes growling noises, motorcycle noises, and blows bubbles non stop.

She can really grab things, bring them to her, switch hands (sometimes) and is oh so fast. She keeps me on my toes already.

She loves her people, and smiles at them whenever she sees them.

She is sleeping better (most nights) Maybe the solid food is helping.

She makes choices, when I give her a couple of things, she picks the one she likes best.

She minds (sometimes) At least in the bath, she has learned that she has to wait until I tell her she can roll to turn over (although when eating, she blows bubbles and laughes even when I tell her no, so who know)

She rolls all over and can get where she wants to go by rolling.

She loves her pink school bus and toys.

She still loves reading books more than anything.

I just am so in love with her. I feel so lucky she chose me to be her mommy.

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

I can't believe she is already 7 months! Time goes by way too fast. Art's truck is a beaut!