Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some of Our Favorite People

I got to spend a fun filled night with my two favorite little lady's (Grace and Miah) and one of my two favorite bigger lady's (Amber, Pete you were missed) Amber came up to help me with Grace for a day while I was in a meeting. So we spent a night in a hotel where Grace loved playing with Miah.

We went to dinner at Outback where Grace spent a lot of time blowing bubbles (Her face kills me as she gets really into it)

And Miah ate a sundae in addition to her ribs and had to meet Tucker the Crocodile. (Amber refused to take a picture so I took one anyway)
They went swimming the next day while I was in my meeting and apparently Grace did very well. She loves being with her Aunt Toadie. Miah is into doing her own hair too, so it looks great right here:

No comments: