Monday, April 19, 2010

My First Golf Trip and a Birthday Bash

We took Grace golfing for the first time on Friday. She thought it was okay for about three holes and then got a little tired of the "stop and go" that mom did with every hit (okay so maybe it took me a lot a swings to get to the hole). We then stopped because she was ready to be done, and we thought it might rain.
She tried Apples for the first time. I think she is a veggie kid. She didn't like them as much as I thought she would.

Saturday Grace attended her first birthday party. One of Art's Co-workers little boy just turned one "Zane" so we went out. They made a big deal of the birthday, with a whole roasted pig, and Crab legs (crazy) It was fun though. She doesn't like party hats (although I think maybe it snapped a little when the lady put it on her, I would probably cry too.)She did like the trampoline a little. Grace is truly a Boxall. She will do anything she can to get the remote for the TV. She stretches and fights (thinks a little about crawling) but finally gets it. She is so proud, and then just to taste it a little. A kid after my own heart, (although happy all the time) change from a dress and boots, to pant and crocks in a jiffy....Papa S would be so proud!All of this outdoor fun resulted in.....................................little pink cheeks...oh my fairskinned child-how I love you so.

2 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

Wow, talk about a party! A roasted pig?! Sounds like a blast!

tiffany said...

she's so cute. It's so fun to see her getting so crazy and active.