Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mama Librarian and Baby Pie

So I brought home these babies yesterday. My Eye Doctor said that babies and puppies keep him in business. (puppies eat the glasses, babies cause eye changes) I have been waiting for them to go back to normal, but I still can't see-apparently I need glasses now. Grace like to try and grab them.

Also these little toys (the blue one being the original of Miles) are now called popcorn. Miles had one and Grace loves it. He left it here last time he was here and Grace has been tending it for him. We looked all over for them, and ended up calling the gas station Pete bought it at in Kanab and made them send us the rest. Pink and Purple Popcorns for Grace. Really they are cool!

2 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

That's hilarious that she likes those so much! Whatever makes 'em happy. Cute glasses! I have been putting off going to the eye doctor for ever, I know I need glasses too but I really don't want them. I guess I better get on it!

tiffany said...

I love the new glasses. You look great!!