Monday, May 10, 2010

Fun First Times

Grace tried a few new things over the past couple of days. Some of them she liked such as peaches: and pears:
biter bisquits (especially trying to feed them to the dog-yes already)
swinging with Miles:
watching aunt pete go down the slide:
sleeping in pj's with no feet:
some of them she didn't like so much-such as grits:



She did however, enjoy doing the Race for the Cure. Elessa, Val and I and our little munchkins went out for the walk. We had such a great time. I love that they will do things like this with me.
Check out the cute hat-Elessa and I made these just for fun the night before-so the kids would be festive too. I didn't get a great one of Miles, but you can kind of see it in the picture. Grace zonked halfway. Then she snoozed for the cure.

No comments: