Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fun with Boots

I am really loving putting Grace in boots right now. Here she is ready to go to my cousin Jamie's graduation. I also put her hair in her first pony tail yesterday. So cute!

Here she is ready for church also wearing one of mommy's sweaters from when she was a little lady-although I think Grace looks way cuter.

I found this cute swimming suit and just had to get some pictures in it too. She had more fun with the boots on. (I think this is her "seriously?" look) I sneaked a quick picture of her cute little hand. She is double jointed in her thumbs, you can't see it here, but I am trying to catch it-maybe sometime-still I just love the long fingers and her little dimples.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love that swimming suit; it's stinkin' cute!
Your sweet little lady is getting so big! She's adorable. Glad you are enjoying her and hope you are all doing very well :)

Phil and Tessa said...

I can't believe how many boots she has! I'm jealous. She of course looks adorable in all of them.

She looks gorgeous in all of her baptism dresses as well!