Friday, May 21, 2010

It's A......

Girl, yep another girl!!!
No not for me, how dare you jump to such conclusions... admit it, how many of you thought for just a second in your head that I was absolutely crazy (maybe a little selfish etc). But no, I am going to be an auntie Again.... Grace and I traveled down to Cedar City so that I could see new Baby Bray. I am so excited for Amber, Kyle, Kolt and Miah for their new addition to the family. I was almost late, but I made it and I am so glad. Grace spent the afternoon with my dear "long time" friend Megan and her cute kids (can I still a picture from you blog to place here? I forgot to take one, it would be good for my journaling purposes when I print this). Then back up here we came. Aunt Toady came with us so she could go to school in Virgina for a week. We stopped at the petting zoo to look at the cute little goats.
Today Grace spent some time with Tiffany and Cooper (again, bad with remembering the camera, but can I still a picture from your blog?) Where she and Cooper hit is off from the start-too cute. I am so lucky to have such great friends who will help me out!

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

Amber had another baby?! I didn't even know she was pregnant, that's awesome! Congratulations to you all! And way to go on the triathalon, I have a deep respect for people that do those things.