Monday, May 24, 2010

Woman of Steel, Grandparents, Nordstroms, and Grover!

We had a very eventful weekend, even though the weather wasn't very good. It all started with the Woman of Steel Triathlon. It rained and was really cold, so instead of swimming, we ran an extra mile, and because it was raining I couldn't push Grace with me, so it didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to, but it was a lot of fun. Grace bundled and waiting for Mommy! It is so nice to have such a support system. Art is always there when I do these things, and I do look for him whenever there is a crowd, it is always a nice boost!The biking is my least favorite part why...the seat (hate it-and I personally never get used to it)Running to the finish line!
We then went with the Grandparents who bought Grace her very first outfit from Nordstroms-so cute.
We also found a Grover (which was Art's favorite when he was little) and Grace just thinks he is the coolest. We had been looking for a while. She just loves it.

No comments: