Thursday, May 6, 2010

Little People Love is the Best!

These two just love each other. It is so fun to see them together.

It cracks me up how she sucks in her lower lip. she does this all the time-so cute!
I just love them too, and they think that I am okay, which makes it even better. We were being a train last night in these pictures. Miles even let me watch a movie with him for a few minutes last night (which is pretty good, when he could have had mom-which he switched me for quickly-and he wasn't feeling well).
Although he felt well enough to try and go through the Doggie Door (but didn't quite make it-I missed this but it is still too funny not to share)
Grace is giving big slobbery kisses now-and oh how they are my favorite. I just love them!!
Miles had to kiss her head too-they crack me up.
Grace also loves flying with Daddy. I realized much later in life (although I am sure it started around this same age), that is what Daddy's do-they teach their little girls that they can fly-I think this ones Daddy is definitely on the right track, she just loves him.

No comments: