Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day!

I had such a great Mothers Day. My husband is always so great! It started on Friday with Chocolate covered strawberries for Elessa and I (and Grace even gave me a handprint plate she made at daycare-oh how I loved it),then he made us French toast for Breakfast on Sunday, and my favorite! Macaroni and Cheese and Chickenstrips for dinner. He also filled "my park" my yard with flowers so that I can sit out and enjoy it this summer. He gave me this sewing table (is it wrong for me to to be "oh so" excited about this? I think not-so I will be) and apparently Grace went shopping and found me a charm bracelet with a mom charm. Aren't they just amazing. It really made me appreciate the mother's in my life and wish that I had spent more time/been with them more often on Mother's day. I will miss when Grace gets older and has her own life and time, being able to share this day with her. I am so lucky to be a mom and so glad that my little girl chose me. Thanks Grace and Daddy!

No comments: