Monday, July 26, 2010

60 Years Together


Shannon sang and had them dance. I really miss hearing her sing (she hasn't for a while) She has the most beautiful voice. Grace and Daddy!Elessa and Miles. We all wore purple (but not on purpose so we tried to take a purple picture)

The girls! All of the Kids and Grandkids
My Dad's Family
Our Family
Us with Gramma and Grampa

Grace with her Greats. She looks grumpy in this picture, but she was really just relaxing there. I think this is mid stretch. We got better ones by the photographer there.


Playing in the Grass-I love this picture. Miles had just moved from behind her and I think she was looking for him or something. My sisters and I. We played the pudding Game and Kolt and Miah fed my dad and I
I love this picture. Kolt is really turning in to a very special little man! He is such a good kid.

No comments: