Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

I just love the 4th of July-all of it. It is like Thanksgiving with warm weather-makes me happy!It starts off early with the local Lions Club breakfast.Then we got ready for the big parade!Grace enjoyed it a lot!Then we had a little 4th of July photo shoot!!We always have such a great time with friends and family.
Kassidy and Val playing Corn hole Shaye playing with bubblesThe little ones (Grace, Brooklyn, and Grant)Eva playing the drumsAnd the Shockley family (I wanted to get pictures of all of the families, but with trying to put Grace to sleep, I missed everyone else)Grace played with glowsticks (I tried really hard to keep them out of her mouth-little stinker)We went to the fireworks Grace loved them (yes she was still up-and the next night too thanks to our friendly neighborhood fireworks this all amounts to: no sleep for Mommy either)

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

Such adorable pictures! Happy 4th!