Friday, July 2, 2010

To Wayne for a Visit

Elessa had her gallbladder out so I went down to help out. Grace had a lot of fun with her cousins, and I enjoyed the midnight showing of Eclipse (yes in Wayne County) It was too good to be true, so I had to make sure it really was real by falling down the front steps on my way out-real classy (I wished upon a star that nobody saw me, or at least recognized me if they did)
Grace loved spending time with her people. She spent the whole day with her MiMi while I was at the hospital with Pete. She also borrowed PJs from Miles one night (too cute) it was easier than running to my mom's to get hers that way they could play together a little longer.Grace met her cousin Lyda for the first time. She is so cute. Grace called her Baby even though Lyda is 3 weeks older than her (and crawling)
I think Grace might be a bully, but by the end of the couple of days, Lyda gave Grace a big kiss so I guess they love each other. We went to the park and had a lot of fun
It was so hot we then went a swim at the Wayne Pool. I love this place-I spent so much time here growing up, and working there when I was in High School-it makes me happy. We had a lot of fun-Grace just loves the water. Miles goes down the slide with floaties on-he is a little water bug too! Kolt and Miah missed the picture here but they did swim with us.
Kolt is soo good with Miles Grace loves her aunt Toadie! We got to watch the kids play T-ball and Coach pitch. Miah is too cute!







Kolt had one great hit!



No comments: