Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baby Bibs

I wondered when it was that parents decided the time was right that they didn't need to put bibs on their kids anymore when they fed them. I always assumed it was when they didn't make a mess anymore but I am starting to think in Grace's case it will be (now) when the bib doesn't do anygood and she just rubs the food around it and smacks it out of my hand a lot-silly child. (she wasn't too happy with me taking these pictures. I think deep down she knew I was teasing her-and this is even a pretty good day)

We also went to swimming lessons again (today is her last day so maybe I will get pictures in the water) She is doing so well-she went under multiple times yesterday without crying. Who says babies this age can't learn-she totally does. She also kicks her legs to swim around, will go on her belly and back, and loves to jump off the wall to me. (obviously with me holding her the whole time) Just love her!



After lessons all wet getting ready to go home!

1 comment:

tiffany said...

Cooper hates wearing bibs and I hate having to scrub and scrub to get the clothes at least kind of clean. ugg... haha. I feel your pain sister.