Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma Great!

Miah wanted to practice feeding a baby so she could be ready for her new little sister. It is a good thing when Grace eats she is kind of on a search and destroy mission. It turned out okay!
Miah Spent some time in the dog kennell
We went to my Grandma's Birthday Party. It was great to see her and the family again!
I just love my Grandma so much!

Miles at the fishpond Us ladies hanging on the porch swing.

Kolt pushed Grace in the Swing. She loved it!! He is so great!
The kiddos played with play dough with Aunt Marisol!
Grace gave fishy kisses to MiMi.
The kids took a swim in the pool Michael and Marisol brought up!

We then came home to play with bubbles-too fun!

3 comments:

Blackham said...

I love the fishy kisses. that's my fav.

Trina said...

Love the new hair color! Looks great on you! :)

tiffany said...

what cute pics. I love the one with your cute mom and your sisters. We love bubbles around here too!!