Thursday, July 22, 2010

Swimming and Spitting

Today was the last day of swimming lessons. Grace did so well and learned so much. She will go under water without crying.

She loves jumping off the wall. Over and Over again.
She will swim and kick her legs (although she was a little grumpy today-she usually does better than this)
Grace went down this big slide. (with me, on my lap) She didn't get scared or change her face at all, it was too funny. She had to wear the life jacket to go.
She just lays back and relaxes which is awesome for a little one her age.
I just love how she hangs on and hugs.
Daddy came to see her last day too.We gave Grace meat (chicken) for the first time today. She hated it. It started okay, but pretty soon she would just spit it right out. It cracked me up so I had to make her try more so I could record it. It was quite a fight as you can see. Maybe someday she will like it.

1 comment:

tiffany said...

WOW! she's a little fish! how cute. Are you taking a class at your pool? or are you doing it yourself? she's doing so good. too cute too! I love how she just wanted to keep jumping off the wall and used her whole body to try and wiggle off.