Monday, July 26, 2010

Miah B-Day Party

We had Miah's Birthday Party this weekend. Here is the dork Miles on our way down there (so stinkin' cute). Of course I forgot my camera so these are phone pictures but still cute.
Hanging with Grandma Great!

Amber did face painting. Miah is a dog. Grace was afraid of the dog. She kept a good eye on Miah and would Cry when Miah would get close. Miah later shared her baby with Grace, and then Grace was okay (until Emma came out as a dog, and then there were two of them, and we started all over)
So cool!
Hitting the Pinata with Daddy (I am so lucky to have Art who will participate in things like this-he said he felt a little like he was at a baby shower, but I appreciate him going(Art, My Dad and Kyle were the only men-Mike had to work)
And so did Grace who is quite fond of her Daddy!

No comments: