Monday, July 12, 2010

Love a Nothing Weekend

We just stayed home this weekend-it was great! Grace did some laughing with her hands over her mouth-she cracks me up-little drama queen!We went golfing for a few holes before it got too hot. There were little baby deer in the background here-you just can't see them.
We spent some time in the pool (okay hot tub-but we keep it cool enough to be a pool)

We BBQ'd some pizza's-so good and so fun!I don't think any kid loves books more than Grace. She chooses books and reading over anything. It makes me smile!
Grace also tried some ice cream-loved it and yelled when it didn't get there soon enough (I think she might be a mint chip kid-we'll see)Then we ended with a good nights sleep. I love how Grace curls up with her grover to go to sleep. What a little Angel!

No comments: