Monday, May 7, 2012

Announcement

Although it has been a very trying time for me, there is some happy news in here somewhere. Baby Boxall #2 is expected on November 28.  I outed myself in the obituary and the program a little sooner than I had planned.  I was extremely stressed and out of sorts over the last couple of weeks and was very concerned that my baby was okay.  One night sitting at my sisters house on the couch alone I felt a very warm embrace of energy and the words came as clear to me as if someone said them, "Your baby is okay." I knew it was my mom and I thanked her outloud before I started crying.  We were able to see the baby on an ultrasound on Friday and sure enough the baby is doing well, progressing on track (11 weeks) and has a healthy heartbeat of 185.  I figure if the baby can make it through these past two weeks, they are one tough cookie and are going to hang in there.  We wanted this baby very much.  We have now had three ultrasounds and it looks like things are okay.  Grace is so excited and talkes about and to the baby all the time (she thinks its a baby sister). 

No comments: