Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The big 3-0!!

I came home last night to this.  Art had decorated the house and the yard for my birthday.
 I realize I am 30, but we still did gift bags for the kids that attended my party, and they really made it so special!

 Elessa came all the way up to celebrate with me.
 Art made delicious dinner of steak pitas with hummas and feta cheese.  He grilled corn and also made hot dogs for the kids.  It was delicious!



 My man Miles was just so sweet, not only did I get my favorite sweedish fish, but he also told me I got a small monster that will kill people I don't know-it doesn't really get better than that.

 Elessa also made me this really cute hat. 
 My little present opener helpers.
 And they sang for me at the top of their lungs.
 And clapped because it was so fun.
 And then they helped me get my wish.
 This one told me it was the best party ever.  I just love her too much!
 Grant even joined us for dessert.  My favorite! Mint Chip ice cream cake from baskin robbins.
 We also had Grace's dress rehearsal last night. She was so cute and excited about the stage.  She kind of did her own thing, but she smiled and listened well and I was so proud. I love watching her, she makes me so happy! Can't wait for her show tonight!

No comments: