Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Faerie Tale Theater

I have a deep love of the Faerie Tale Theater movies with Shelly Duval.  We have watched them in our family from the time we were very young.  I had been working on my collection of them for a number of years on VHS, when one year for Christmas, Art completed the VHS collection, as well as found the movie copies on DVD.  I was elated and I really love them a lot.  I have been waiting with Grace to show them to her.  We have now watched a couple of them, and she loves them (especially the Rapunzel so far).  Last night before bed, we watched the three little pigs because she wanted to see the big bad wolf

 They are really silly, but as you can see with a little choco milk, she was totally into them. 
 It makes me happy to share one of my best memories with her.  I loved these shows.  Watching them now, they are really a little silly, but they will always be classic to me.  What a fun time for both of us.

No comments: