Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Art and I have been married for four years (on the 9th)  We did a little celebrating, and spent some time together, I am just a little late to post everything.  I am so thankful for him in my life and don't know what I would do without him.  Especially this year, where it has been so trying for me, I feel blessed to have him on my side.  He was always there when I needed him, and its amazing to feel like he is the one that I really needed when times got hard.  I feel so lucky and I love him very much. 

Without him, I wouldn't have this sweet little gal that idolizes her dad, because she is just "so proud" of him.


 And I wouldn't have this one that just loves me so and makes me laugh everyday. 
 I mean really, this is what she does when mom says, I need to relax for a minute and put my feet up. 
Also my new little man that I just can't wait to meet.  Walker is growing so fast and getting so busy.  I am just so in love with my family and it all started four years ago when we said I do. 
I love you Art!


No comments: