Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Activities

We had a fun weekend at home.  It was nice not to have to travel anywhere or have tons of things to do.  We spent some time outside while the weather was still nice.  Grace insisted upon getting into the pool at 9AM.  I would have been freezing, but she had a great time.

 We played some cops-who would want to mess with this cop?  Not Me!!!

 We learned a little about the birds and the bees, okay not really it is too soon, but I got sick thanks to the birds and the bees.  We don't want baby frogs (so much for the names Jaka and Baka)  I tapped the glass and tried to get them apart, Grace tried to get the "little one to let go of the big one" while scaring them with the chicken.  Ugh. Oh Gross!

 We did some practice swimming inside so she could play with her towel, just for fun. 


 Then she just pulled silly faces, when I begged her to let me take her picture.
 She may have lived on pancakes this weekend.  It's all she wanted and would eat. 
 And she would eat them-all gone!
It was so fun spending time together.  It's Monday now, and I am at work and missing her terribly.

No comments: