Monday, August 27, 2012

New Day Care

Today was Grace's frist day at her new daycare.  She is going to a lady name Kristens house.  She wasn't looking forward to it, but when we got there and she saw the other little girl her age, and she went off a playing.  It was really hard for me though, because I know how much she hates being out of the house.  I think this is by far the most difficult thing I do-not being with her everyday.  It causes me stress and anxiety, and her too. I wish I could just be home with her, maybe one day, but for now-she is being a trooper and putting on a happy face.
Even though everynight, I will be asked if I can just stay home with her tomorrow, and that she hates me leaving.  It breaks my heart.  But I love you Grace and am trying to ensure you are in good places when you do have to go. 

No comments: