Monday, December 2, 2013

A little us time

We have been just having some fun "Us" time lately!
This box from the carseat has been vastly entertaining!

 Walker can stand on his own now and does it a lot.

 Last night, he was so tired, he pretty much gave up on waiting for me to put him down.  He cracks me up!
 He stared waving now.

And thinks all dishwashers are alike. (oh and did I mention he loves chairs)
He loves playing hide and seek and comes to the garbage and dog food at any opportunity.  




Love this little Diva!
 The snow is coming, so we had to get outside and enjoy the weather. I can't believe it is December and it is so nice outside.

 My favorite trampoline picture of all-check out the joy on her face.



Then for a little scooter and walk



 Grace cleaned my floors for me she "knew they were bothering me"  oh and she'll "do this every day if it makes me happy because she is good at it"  What a little joy!


 Eating whip cream.  Surprise, Walker doesn't like that either-he gagged on it (What???)
 But this one loves it!




 We even went to the park, one more time.  Grace is so good on the monkey bars.





 Love these munchkins!














No comments: