Saturday, December 14, 2013

More Happenings.

Grace has really been wanting Cindy Lou Who hair, so we did it the other day. 



We took a ride down the mountain. I am working with GEAR UP again, only this time from home. I had to run and grab some paperwork and we needed a little shopping.  Notice that Walker is turned back around in his car seat.  We were informed that the new rule is to 30 pounds.  Most often they really don't need to be turned around that long, but our pediatrician said that because Walker's head is not proportionate to his body yet, he has to turn back around.  If we were to get in a head on collision the likelihood of him breaking his neck is too high.  That is not a risk I want to take, so back around he goes. 
 We made some wishes in the fountain.




 Were silly when we got back home.


And Walker enjoyed some eggs.  He is so funny-everything ends up down his shirt.  





 He thinks if he is cute, I won't notice.  oh... I notice.
 Grace and her Daddy made these crafts while I took Walker to get his croup checkup.

 Art went fishing in this pretty landscape.


We colored some Christmas pictures and cards. 




If it isn't in his shirt-he throws it in the garbage-just depends on the size.  Silly boy!




 Grace and I ready for the hot tub.  Daddy thinks we are silly for the headbands, but it helps the ears.
 I so love her!
 Walker trying sloppy joes for the first time.  He thought they were okay.

No comments: