Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving was pretty crazy this year.  Not nearly as much as last year (In the Hospital with Walker) but still crazy.  Art had to work, so we decided to have Thanksgiving on Wednesday.  We invited the Beck's over and had one of the best dinners ever.  The food was fantastic. 


 Sophia was there too, but not feeling well, so she had a rest on the couch.
 On Thursday, the kiddos and I ventured down to the valley. Walker got to sit in his big boy, turn around seat for the first time.  He loved it!



 We went to Aunt Rhea's house.


 And then to Lon and Trudy's.




 On our way home we stopped at Walmart where Dad had to be a cop for crowd control in Park City.  It was awesome-super slow and I got to get a ton of my shopping done.  I made Grace cover her eyes.

 It was so funny, but it worked out!  I made her cover with a blanket too, just to be safe!
 This is how Walker feels about Black Friday Shopping....now we know!

No comments: