Friday, December 20, 2013

Goings on

I have had a lot of this lately.  With Molars coming in, my little man is a bit of a Mommys boy.  


 We did a little Christmas crafting the other day.  We made some play dough afterwards to play with.





 Grace then made some Christmas gifts and chain for the tree.


 This is my gift she made for me, wrapped and wrote on all by herself.  I truly can't wait to see what it is.



We also took down her Toddler bed so she could sleep in her big girl bed.  Walker was super helpful. 
 But Grace-she was amazing, she took out every screw all by herself.  She even learned the Rightie Tightie00 Leftie Loosie




 Then she made dessert with her Dad.  It was so good!

Walker even liked it!
 Art playing with Grace.  Said I couldn't take his picture, but I did anyway-what a good sport!

No comments: