Monday, December 2, 2013

Letters to Santa 2013

We wrote letters to Santa.  Grace wrote her own this year.  I am so proud of her!  She was a little worried that Santa wouldn't be able to read her writing because "I am just learning" so she asked me to print a picture on the corner so he would understand.  

 "Dear Santa
Thank you
I love U!
Can I have
a Camping
Barbie Please
(heart) Grace"
 She also wrote one for Walker but said he is too little to know what he wants-so if I could just write Thank you.

"Dear Santa
(heart) Walker

and that is Walkers hand.
 She drew a picture of a cow and her hand with fingernails to send also.
 Oh and a picture of the family.  (Yes that is Walker laying at the bottom)
 And a fish with a wave and some words
 This is me and Grace  ("did you notice the hair going across my face."-how could I not-amazing!!)
 And this has stockings, and some other cool things that I can't remember what she called them.
Oh how I love her and her creativity-and her kindness.  What a sweet little lady I have.  Love her so!

No comments: