Friday, December 20, 2013

Letters from Santa

The kiddos got their letters from Santa.  Grace was so excited!


 Even Walker got one.  Grace opened it for him!

December 10, 2013
Dear Grace,
I received your letter here at the North Pole!
I am so proud of you and your writing.  I could read it perfectly
And I am so proud of you for practicing.  I can see that you want a
Camping Barbie and I would love to bring that this year.  My elves have been
working very hard on them. Shelbie-my head Barbie Elf-says the camping one is
her favorite to make because of all of the Pink! I know you like pink too, so you and
Shelbie have something in common.  I showed her your letter and she said it looked
“fabulous!”  She also loved your pictures especially the ones of your family-and The cow! She said
She would take extra time on your Camping Barbie to make it extra sparkly!

I hear that you have been a huge help with your brother this year and that you are really trying
to be a good girl and help your mom and your dad.  This makes me very happy.  I would love to see you
sleeping in your own room at night and sharing with your brother.  Also make sure to always listen and
mind your mom and dad, and sit up to the table and eat your dinner like the big girl I know you are. 
I have loved listening to you sing and watching you dance throughout the year.  You are so very much
Fun and I see how you make everyone smile around you.   That is such a special trait.  You are such a
Special Girl.  I can’t wait to bring you something amazing this year.

Also…Rudolph told me to tell you not to worry if you aren’t home this year-he will find you
no matter what. 

I love you!

Santa

P.S. This is Mrs. Claus.  I just wanted you to know again this year that I love you and I am thinking
of you. Santa and I have been working together this year, and I can’t wait to leave a surprise for
you too.  By the way I think you are amazing at putting on your own makeup.  I am so
impressed!  I also love hearing you say to Your brother, “That’s okay Walk, you can play
with that.” I love hearing that you share!  You are a special Little Lady!  Love you!  And
your pictures were amazing! Good job on your letters!

December 10, 2013
Dear Walker,

Thank you so much for the letter and the picture of your hand.  It is always nice
to hear “Thank you” for the things you do for people.  What a sweet boy you are.  I can
see how much joy you bring to your family.  I love watching you give kisses and hugs and
making people laugh.  I am so proud of you for starting to walk on your own.  Keep being
such a good little boy and know that you are loved very much.

                I know you didn’t ask for anything specific this year, but I have something very
Fun planned just for you.  My elf, Ralph, said that he really wants to work on your
Present this year.  He said you are going to love it, and I believe him.  I know you have
A lot of snow where you live.  We have so much here at the North Pole it would
Probably go over your head.  Even though you are growing really quickly.

                A couple of things I would love to see from you are, eating your dinner and
Trying new foods. I would love to see you sleeping all night in your room too, and
Soon, trying to go pee in the potty.  You are starting to talk more and I hope you just
Keep learning and growing.  I am so glad I get to know you Walker and see you grow
And I can’t wait to bring you a surprise on Christmas Morning.

Oh, and Dasher says-Rudolph will lead us right to you, no matter where you are!

I love you!

Santa 
P.S.  Mrs. Claus here.  I am so proud of the sweet boy you are
Becoming, Walker, and I can’t wait to leave a special present just
for you from Me.  I love you! 

No comments: