Monday, September 28, 2015

Hard times in Wayne County. Grandparents....

I received a phone call that I was loosing my grandma.  We quickly drove to Wayne County with plans to stay.  There is nothing so heartbreaking as loosing a loved one and for me, this brought back so much of my mother.  She was our tie to her.  She mothered us for her and it was so hard to hear.  We did get a lot of "I Love you's" and "you are precious".  As well as a few "it's whatever and doesn't matter anyways".  



 The kiddos got to give her some hugs.  Grace gave her some ice chips and they drew pictures.




 
She kissed them and told them she loved them. 





A little note from my mom on the wall. 

 Grace's picture for grandma that has them both holding hands and then grandma in heaven and Grace is sad.



We spent some time with grandma and grandpa treat too.  Walker checked grandma's heart to make sure she was okay. 








Grace spent some time with Miah.







And outside back at grandma taylors house.

 Grace is such a great caretaker





Grace helping me give grandma a breathing treatment.

And giving her a paper doll that she made for her. 

Art came down on his days off to spend some time and help with the kiddos.  They did some awesome treasure hunting with the metal detector. 





Elessa and I took a break and took the kids on a quick 4 wheeler ride.





We spent some time dancing and talking with Uncle Tom.


Fin and Walk doing some reading. 


Tom gave me his favorite hat.




Grandma at a birthday parting playing pin the tale on the donkey. 

More metal detecting with Papa this time. 



We found some bald eagle nests. 








 



No comments: