Monday, September 28, 2015

Thank a Police Officer Day and Running with Ed PCPD

 For National Thank a Police Officer Day the kids made cards and cookies.

 We took them to the local Heber City Police Department and then to Park City.
 This is my favorite pic of the day.  Walking into the Park City Police Department and Grace accidentally put up the wrong finger.  She meant to say #1.  She noticed and quickly informed me. She felt so bad.  Then we proceeded to laugh and I shared it around and then it made her feel bad.  Ooops.
 Enlarged because ti is funny!
We brought Pizza to the department and ate with Dad. 







Showing off our tattoos on the way out. 



 Art and I both participated in the Running with Ed relay for the Park City Police Department.  We were the carebears and had a lot of fun.











The kiddos came to cheer us on.





 It started raining near the end and Art was the last leg so he was drenched.


 Here are a couple of pictures from my cool legs.  I got to run these stairs and a trail run.



I felt about like Baloo at the end. 

No comments: