Monday, September 28, 2015

More Hard Times in Wayne

Although Grandma Taylor is hanging in there.  We got news that Grandpa Ellett was not doing so well.  We decided we needed to go back one more time to visit.  Sure love this grandpa of mine.  I wanted to read to him the story I wrote about him.  I did and he said, "I don't deserve that" with tears in his eyes.  But he does.  Every bit. 


Grandma loved having us there. 


She just loves this man so much. 


Grandma was still hanging in there so we visited her for a while too.  I also read her tribute to her which she thought was "so special".  





It was memorial day and my grandma Ellett always put the flowers on headstones. She didn't want to leave grandpa so we tried to do it for her. 








We took a break and did one quick hike. 









Mike set up a little rock climb too. 







Elessa climbed a long way. 





Miles did pretty good too. 



I wasn't too comfortable with the kids going to far so we kept it small. 





I went up a little ways but not too far. 












 


And of course more Grandma time. 


And Grandma treat time. Walker sharing cheese like he always does with her.  She loves that he brings it to her. 


No comments: