Saturday, September 26, 2015

Spring Time

Spring time calls for haircuts.  I gave Walker a good one. Pretty short and it made him look like such a big boy. 



We also got one more snow of the season. I felt cold but the kids were delighted. 






This one....






It was also National Thank a police officer day so we made some cookies and letters and took them in.  


I also made an effort to get Honeycuffs on Shark Tank. The kids stood with me in line in the cold for an hour. 




 I did my best presentation ever in 90 seconds.  Felt really good about it and give it my best.  Didn't make it.
 We still celebrated at McDonalds because they were awesome and sat quietly and even with a couple of really nice stranger (older people from our area that we got to know well while we were there).



Walker is now at the stage where he dresses in lots and lots of layers. 

Grace...dressing like Mommy. 





Water Painting. 









 ummm....blackmail purposes only....



 We also decided to get baby chicks. Grace has wanted them so badly.  They are so funny too because they will run right to her and sit on her lap.







The way he holds his bottle makes me laugh.  And he still loves to sit with his mamma. 


On Earth Day we decided to do a few activities. So we recycled crayons. 


 And cleaned up some neighborhood garbage.


Grace said, "I bet mother earth is so happy right now with us taking care of her." She makes me so happy!





 A little walkerism..still.




Christy and Matt came over and grace made cookies. She was so proud.  


No comments: