Saturday, September 26, 2015

Trip to Wayne

We took another trip to Wayne.  We have been wanting to get all of the time in with the grandparents that we can.  

Such special moments. 

The kiddos got to feed some baby dogies that Miles got from Uncle Jan.  I can't find the pictures, but Grace also got to see a couple of babies born too. 



But alas...Grace ended up stung by a bee. She was a trooper even after the epi pen.

She still wanted to visit the family. I had brought my doll "Peggy" to show grandma.  Grandpa thought that was the neatest thing.  I also read her a tribute that I wrote for her.  She asked that it be read at her funeral whenever it happens. "Just like that" she said.  She was so cute and cried and cried.



We spent time with Grandma Taylor too.  She was looking really good this time and was feeling pretty good too. 






Of course we played with our cousins.





And had a few drinks...this one Art sent our way.  It was three servings, one for each of us, but Amber couldn't come so we drank her share.

More time with the grandparents. 

See the swelling. Poor kiddo.

Come to find out she ended up with Cellulitis (blood poisoning from the stinger)  antibiotics and we were on the improve.


My dad also found this circle of life that my mom had made.  I snapped a picture.  miss her a lot. 


More time with these special kiddos. 

A little Santa in spring time.  Why not?







No comments: