Thursday, September 3, 2015

Masters 2015

We went on our first vacation minus kids this year because Art won tickets to the Masters in the lottery.  We had so much fun.  Can't you tell he is so thrilled with my awesome morning excitement!

 A
Airport waiting. 
 We got there a couple of days early so we did a little site seeing.  This was the Smith farm.  Such a beautiful plantation.












I love this chair.  I think it is so neat.  








 We went to a really fun Italian restaurant.  Check out that Parm....such a fun atmosphere.





Love this man

We stayed in Atlanta and it was actually really beautiful. We had a lot of fun and I liked it much more than I thought I would. 


 Of course, they offer things like Peach Chow Chow (this had some horseradish in and I could have eaten the bowl full.



Some of the players but not a quarter of the pictures that I got. I loved that we got to go on the practice days so we could take photos and get up close.  Such an incredible experience. 





























No comments: